Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tokelau

Tokelau has an increase in there storms and weather than other countries and that's why they built a sea wall because their island is only 5 meters and ( 16 feet ) they are just above sea level. If water rises any higher they don’t need to be worry cause their seawall will be there to stop any seawater from coming in, until it breaks.

Their school is on another Island because their main Island is too small for a school. Their years only go up to form 4. Once finished most of them go straight to work, helping the elders and the Island. Only some get scholarships to other countries for better education.

On this day I’ll Be going back to Tokelau. The trip will take at least 1 or 2 days to arrive at Tokelau, the time I’ll be going back to Tokelau will be 8:35 am and I’ll be catching a ferry to go there, it’s going to be awesome once I get there, I'm also happy that now my country has solar panels and its 24/7 which means I can at least watch some T.V at least.

But once I get there we're gonna sleep on a high area cause their storm has increased so there be more storms than usual back in my childhood there were fewer storms, I’m also gonna build my own shelter at least and even have my own solar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment